Monday, April 26, 2010

What kind of facial moisturizer do you use? What's good for oily skin?

I have the t-zone oily skin going on and I was wondering what moisturizer (that doesn't cost a fortune) would be best for my face. I was told I probably shouldn't use baby lotion on it. Thanks!What kind of facial moisturizer do you use? What's good for oily skin?
try Pond's mend and defend intensive protection SPF 15 moisturizer. It doesn't make your face oily, it makes it look super healthy, it doesnt cost that much and it lasts a REALLY long time.What kind of facial moisturizer do you use? What's good for oily skin?
Use a good oil control face wash , Neutrogena (oil control face wash ) or the more gentle cetaphil face wash. The tea tree oil face wash from body shop can also be used. A non alcoholic toner can be used. Use face blotting tissues to remove excess oil from the T zone and around your nose is where you get very oily patches. More cheap, effective and natural home remedies for oily skin at the link below.
olay complete for oily/combo skin. i use it daily and it doesn't feel greasy.
Beauticontrol





Skinlogics $17.50 but lasts four to six months depending on whether you use it once or twice a day. The whole set is best. If you have slight acne the regular Skinlogics line is the best.





www.beautipage.com/sacevedo to take a look. I use the Skinlogics and it lasts me six months (toner not quite so long). Anything I've bought in the stores lasts a month or two. I spend less money going through a distributor.





The products are great. The skin care is phenomenal.
I use and love the skincare products by Bee-Luscious they are located on beeroyalproducts.com I would suggest the oil free day and night treatment I love the papaya line they carry , its all awesome products and really high quality you will be as amazed as I was
Definitely try the Oil Free Hydrating Gel ($30), or the TimeWise Age Fighting Moisturizer ($22) by Mary Kay. Both work wonders and are worth the money spent!


If you would like a sample I'd be happy to send you one.
Bioelements, Everyday Protector, It is great for all skin types and has an SPF of 8 which is great too you can get it from salons that carry Bio products. I have used it for years
  • halloween makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment