Monday, April 26, 2010

Why do i get swollen tender white head bumbs on my face when i let my facial hair grow?

Sometimes when i let my facial hair grow out i get a swollen white head and i squeeze it and following the white i get a clear drainige it hurts so much. Also underneath my neck my lyph notes get swollen sore, depending what side of my face the bump is on. What is this should i go to the hospital cause sometimes i cant even move my face depending the side its on. The pain is like one of a boil dunno what to do. Help Me Please!Why do i get swollen tender white head bumbs on my face when i let my facial hair grow?
Ingrown Hairs.Why do i get swollen tender white head bumbs on my face when i let my facial hair grow?
They are probably engrown hairs. That is normal for that to happen when facial hair is growing, and there are products that you can use to prevent that from happening. But i have to tell you--they dont come cheap.
it's sebum... the sabacious gland will get ';oily'; when the friction of the follicle root stimulates it. Try using witch hazel to keep the area drier and use Tea Tree oil sticks to prevent breakouts. AKA the whitehead bumps.
the zit things i think are just ingrown hairs but you should check the boil out for sure
It sounds like really bad ingrown hairs... but could be something else... I would go to the doc
they are ingrown hairs
Yeah, from the sound of it that definitely sounds like in-grown hairs. If you use like a loofah or something to exfoliate once a day you should have much less of a problem. You should probably ask your doctor on your next visit though, cuz in-grown hairs really doesn't explain the swollen lymph nodes..





goodluck!
You need to see the Doctor. You may have a boil or two. Or in grown hairs. Ether can be very bad. Good luck.
First try using alcohol(winter green)Noxzema leave it on at night,your skin is probably adjusting to your normal hormones the older you get the more they change........The treatment should dry up the bumps............Blessings Yahoo
have you gone to you see your Doctor i really think you should it seem really serious.!!!
you're getting ingrown hairs. so you just have to shave everyday and maybe more. DONT LET YOUR FACIAL HAIR GROW

No comments:

Post a Comment