Monday, April 26, 2010

During the winter I suffer from dry skin (facial) what is the best brand of facial moisturizer for men?

With the heat on in the house, even with a room humidifier running, I wake up with very dry skin on my face and lips. I need a moisturizer that will not make me break out.During the winter I suffer from dry skin (facial) what is the best brand of facial moisturizer for men?
Arbonne has a great men's line!





NutriMenC鈩?RE9 REality Moisturizing Sunscreen SPF 8


This moisturizing formula protects against the sun鈥檚 damaging effects, while drastically improving skin tone. It鈥檚 the one-step moisturizer that guards against the elements and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.During the winter I suffer from dry skin (facial) what is the best brand of facial moisturizer for men?
try philosophy's mens line:


http://www.philosophy.com/web/store/cate鈥?/a>
Nivea is great for men.
You know what, just cause you're a man, doesn't mean you can't take full advantage of all the woman's lotions out there. I buy my husband neutrogena ultra sheer dry -touch sunblock SPF 45 lotion. He worked outside for years. It helps and doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy. Plus you get the added benefit of sun protection. Also Origins makes good clean products. Good luck finding something you like.
The only way I can keep my skin clear is if I wash my face 3 or 4 times a day with a cleanser, and despite how much moisturizer they have they always dry my face out.





So I used a moisterizer my friend recommended, and she has nice skin, really nice. So I said what the hell. She recommended Ponds Daily moisturizer, and Ponds night mask lol. The night mask I put on my face for like and hour or two at night but I wont sleep with it on because it is hella greasy feeling, but I haven't broken out from it, so even though it feels really greasy I dont worry about breaking out. And the daily moisterizer, I use after everytime I use a face cleanser. And I usually leave it on for about 20 minutes and then wash it off, it is also really greasy and can be a pain to wash off. But with both of them combined they work really well, and I dont have dry skin any more.





Good luck with that, damn I hate having a dry feeling face, it annoyies me all day to no end.
Nivea makes a lotion that is especially made for men.
Try Petroluem Jelly (Vaseline)


or


Olive Oil





Olive oil does not clog pores





Cream base: Cocoa Butter (I love it!)
Every night use Pond's Cold Cream.





Rub in, wipe off with DRY wash cloth.





In the morning your skin will be smooth, not dry/not oily and glow!





I swear by that old product.





Otherwise Eucerin. Strongest available. Too thick for my taste, but works when all else fails.
Neutrogena for men has an excellent line of products, from skin cream to soap and shaving cream. My husband uses it. It really works.

No comments:

Post a Comment