Monday, April 26, 2010

I can have oily and dry skin depending on what sort of day im having. What facial cleanser is best for me?

I use Neutrogena wave every night before i go to bed. Sometimes i use depp clean facial scrub by neutrogena. I woul like recomendations other than neutrogena because i have started getting dry skin from using it. A nivea product would be good because i have used it before and i liked it.I can have oily and dry skin depending on what sort of day im having. What facial cleanser is best for me?
The best is Aveeno Clear complexion foaming face wash and moisturizer. I've been using it for 3 years and won't use anything else. It has soy extracts which are gentle to the skin. It won't over dry your skin which cause your skin to produce more oil and it moisturizes just right! I love it!I can have oily and dry skin depending on what sort of day im having. What facial cleanser is best for me?
I recommend Burt's Bees Soap Bark and Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream! i use it and your skin fells amazing and fresh after!


This rich facial cleansing cream is gentle, yet effective. Naturally cleansing soap bark and healing aloe vera moisturize and soften skin while effectively removing makeup and dirt. Meanwhile, chamomile and echinacea soothe and calm for naturally fresh, healthy skin.





Soap Bark: This natural fat obtained from the fruit of the karite tree is a valuable, nourishing addition to moisturizers for the reduction of wrinkles and to improve the elasticity of the skin and protect it against environmental aging. Shea butter is known to increase local capillary circulation, which in turn increases tissue re-oxygenation





It is also 97% natural which is great for your skin
I use the Cetaphil facial bar.It's for sensetive oily skin and it will not break your face out.You need to also try Eucerin face lotion.I know that with dry/oily skin there's also redness.It's great.Check out the sites,and see what you like.
stop putting stuff on your face and you won't have such bad skin


variations try to look for what is going to naturally make your skin healthy not what is going to suck the oil from your pores
  • halloween makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment