Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How old were you when you first started to notice facial ';age lines';?

I'm almost 25 and I'm starting to notice them. =*(





What can I do to prevent them?How old were you when you first started to notice facial ';age lines';?
i was 28 when i 1st notice a fine line or 2. i use a moistrizer with collagen elastin in it and a sunscreen during the day total effects spf 15. i wash with olay beauty bar, try not to use a scrub to often you dont want to strip your natural oils . dont lay out in the sun or go tanning, use a self tanning lotion if needed. were your shades and a hat if you like to where them. good luck sweetie.How old were you when you first started to notice facial ';age lines';?
35. Though my hands started showing age earlier.





Just remember: If you're age 40, and you don't have scars, then you haven't been getting up in the morning....





Don't get any sunlight; and you will still look like a young flower bud, but the rest of the your plant will wilt.
I'm 48, have lived on beaches all my life, and I have a hell of a lot of laughter lines, which is the way you should think my dear!
gottcha beat..... 23
iahve some nowand im only 18! i ahve a angry line on my forhead and some little lines around my eyes... gee thats bad eh?
YOU MIGHT BE HAVING DRY SKIN. go for fruit facials. use vitamine E cream on face. try to find glycolic skin tonners. which may reduce wrinkles
on myself? yeah probably 24, 25. It sucks. As far as preventing them, I don't know. I'd say you can slow them with moisturizers and being careful in the sun, but you can't stop 'em.





Welcome to the rest of your life =)
I'm 25 and I haven't noticed any yet. I also try not to frown a lot, or show anger in my face. Don't want the wrinkled brow thing! But I never prevent smiling! Don't you want those laugh lines?


Use a good moisturizer, don't tan, and exfoliate.
you cant prevent them really, its natural, yes i saw a few back then, cleanse properly and use a light moisture lotion and make sure you always wear sun block and never smoke. those are things that add to lines terribly, and take antioxident vitamins. you could try the gentle home facial peels.

No comments:

Post a Comment