Monday, April 26, 2010

How does this facial piercing work?

I'm curious about this facial piercing that is becoming kind of popular. It's kind of like piercing your cheek but its about 1/2 an inch above your top lip. Amy Winehouse has this piercing. How does the back of the piercing clamp on? If anyone has this, does it hurt? Is it uncomfortable? I would think the back side of it would cut your gums.How does this facial piercing work?
No, the hole doesn't stay there forever don't listen to those people above me, I have my lip pierced and I have had it for 2 years now? I hardly ever wear it anymore, you cant even tell there is a hole, no one ever knows! and when I tell them they don't even believe me, it doesn't hurt at all. I usually have a lip earring in it, its just like the monroe earring. Its a little jewel that has like a screw that you screw into the jewel, it doesn't hurt to put in, water doesn't come through it or anything like that, it has never been infected and it only hurt when I got it done. I think they are super cute, it really depends who you ask. If you get it and do not like it you can just take it out and the hole goes away.How does this facial piercing work?
I would not get me face peirced!
www.fleshimpressions.com.au/body-piercin鈥?


Let me tell you something - go to this website and others like it. By the time you finish 'watching' HOW they pierce the various body parts- from lips to labia - you will NOT WANT ANYONE TOUCHING your face. Get a stick on. When you decide to take it out - you just might have a black mark for life on your face. You have to be careful about piercings. I never knew what kind of skin problems I had until I got my ears pierced for the third time - then I learned about keloid skin that causes ithcing and flaking, redness, blackness and constant peeling....sometimes I have to wait for weeks before I can put earrings back on. Don't do it.
my only advice for you is to never peirce anything on your face! it hurts like hell! and it kinda makes u look trashy, and if you get older and decide u dont want it any longer, the hole is gonna stay there forever! it doesnt close up! my friend went for a job interview and job the job, but they required him to take it out. so he did and waited for it to close up, but its been 3 years and hasnt! so think twice if u wanna have a big needle and a permenent hole in your face!
It's called a Monroe, after Marilyn Monroe.
Haha don't get one, it looks like a wart! Or from far away it looks like you have a mustache. I don't understand how warts and mustaches can EVER be cool...





But anyway... the type of jewellery that they put in those is called a labret, the back is flat and the front is a ball. The ball and/or the flat part screw on/off the metal pin. Supposedly some people do have gum problems from these, but usually when you have a bit of metal rubbing against skin the skin just gradually gets thicker in that area (like a callus), so it doesn't cause any problems.





(But, for the record, if someone tells you don't do it because it's so horrible to have a permanent hole/mark on your face... it's really not any worse than having a zit or a freckle or something. Not gorgeous but it doesn't really make a difference. Nobody's skin is 100% perfect anyways.)
I don't know about what your asking but gave you a star. Because I believe others may be asking themselves the same thing and do to you asking. And answers you'll get they will think before doing this. There fore for me it's a good question.

No comments:

Post a Comment