Monday, April 26, 2010

Do you see facial hair as a concealer or as an accessory?

No offense to the guys with beards or mustaches here, but I don't really like facial hair. In my opinion, beards and mustaches serve to obscure the face. However, some other people see beards and mustaches as accessories rather than concealers. What's your take?Do you see facial hair as a concealer or as an accessory?
Its a hairstyle just like the hair on your head! Some hairstyles look great on some people, but horrible on others!Do you see facial hair as a concealer or as an accessory?
i hate facial hair, i like the boyish charm to a nice, clean, shaved face
on women its an accessory
my husband has a gotee and I love it, mustaches not so crazy about. It's very manly, who wants a little boy face, just my opinion.
I like facial hair as long as it is taken care of. My man has a little soul patch thing and I love it! I think it is cute, but don't tell him I said it was cute. If he asks I said it is manly sexy!

No comments:

Post a Comment