Monday, April 26, 2010

How can I improve my skin with out using expensive facial supply?

I jus start getting pimples and my body skin are all different colors how can I improve this?How can I improve my skin with out using expensive facial supply?
A healthy lifestyle is a good start, plenty of excersise, drink plenty of water and make sure you get enough sleep (skin regenerates when we are sleeping).





Smoking is v.bad for your skin as is too much sun, so always use a moisturiser or skin cream with a high sun factor (15+).How can I improve my skin with out using expensive facial supply?
well here is what i think helps if you want better skin it starts from within mostly everything does so one you ahve to drink lots of water. 2 drink lots of fruit juice adn artichoke juice is about the





BEST thing in the world for skin im asian so i know alot home remedies for stuff. . Report Abuse

go to wal-mart and et the cheep brand called acne treetment its like 2 dallors and it works sooo good on my skin, my brothers, my mom, and my best friend. theres no reasen it should not work 4 u.
abrasive cleansers work well. It also helps a great deal to keep the oil down cleaning your face with an astringent pad after each meal will do quite nicely.';those little alcohol wipes that you get at the rib joints';
If u r in India, this is the answer for u.Take 'AMLA-POWDER' with water,[ one spoon full] just whn u wake-up in the morning.But u've 2 b patient for atleast 4-6 months.Its a sure-shot thng.
Use Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser, you can use it for your whole body if you want, I do, and it has helped me.

No comments:

Post a Comment