Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How many times a day do you wash your face with facial wash?

my sister says that people wash their faces once a day with cleanser. i say twice - how many times day do you wash your face with cleanser?How many times a day do you wash your face with facial wash?
many people like to wash their face twice but I think one time is enough


I think if you wash it more than that it can makes your skin dry %26amp; age soon I have great skin doing it onesHow many times a day do you wash your face with facial wash?
Usually Twice, When I wake up. And When I go to bed.


I'll sometimes wash it in the shower. Or when It feels really oily, dirty, ect...


I exfoliate Sunday, Friday and Wesnday. I do a mask on sunday night.
Personally, I do it twice a day. Some people only like to do it once a day because it can dry out their skin-it depends on the person.
I wash my face twice a day with nothing but a washcloth and warm water. Some nights I hop into bed and forget... but I never use a cleanser. I think it's different for each person. So you both could be right ;)
most people would wash their face twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. if your wash your face too much it could dry out.
In the morning and before i go to bed. Its very important to wash your face before you go to bed
No more than 2 times unless you are wanting extremely dry flaking skin.
Twice - once in the morning, and once before bed.
just once in the morning and then before I go to bed !!!
twice; once in the morning and once at night
786
twice: morning and night
once or twice

No comments:

Post a Comment