Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How can someone make facial hair grow faster?

I'm 17 and can only grow a bit of a mustache, I want a full beard to look like jesus because I have long hair. How can I make it grow faster?How can someone make facial hair grow faster?
No teenager looks good with facial hair, I'll say that rightnow.


But the answer to your question is no. You can't make it grow faster.





-ConnorHow can someone make facial hair grow faster?
dont want to be a bad influence but if you really want to make your beard grow fast smoke a lot of weed (increases a certain hormone that effects growth) having smoked regulary as a teenager i would often get scruffy looking facial hair that has no colour and doesnt look good





so really dont do that because it still looks bad, just shave as muchas you can
you should take Vitamen D! It helps grow all sorts of hair faster.
Shave more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment