Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What's a GOOD facial cleanser that can be used every day?

I wash my face every morning, and every night. I cannot find a good cleanser, or a good soap that works well. I never find any improvement. Can someone suggest a good facial cleanser, that isn't overly expensive? Thank you! %26lt;3 (:What's a GOOD facial cleanser that can be used every day?
we have kind of the same skin. Pretty clear and sometimes a pimple here and there :(


i recommend : Johnsons 3 in 1 refreshing facial wash


its really good :)


your face feels really refreshened.


Hope i helped:)What's a GOOD facial cleanser that can be used every day?
Use the following product. This is made by Japanese Green Tea. As it's 100% original, and natural, it doesn't harm your skin like products with chemicals. Since, it's not too costly, you can try it.





http://www.palazah.com/cleansers/toners/鈥?/a>
Cetaphile is GREAT!


or you can use Clean and Clear face wash for the morning.








:)


but i strongly recommend Cetaphile. the lotion and the cleanser are both amazing.
If your face is clear, what type of improvement are you looking for? It would help if you gave more details. But since you aren't having problems with the one you use now, there's no need to switch.
Neutrogena wave works really well, it costs 12$ with a coupon from the internet but it's worth it. If you're not sure there are lots of reviews about it on you tube.
for that symptom i recommend the ';Clearasil Face Pads';


i love it! u just use it after u take a shower...my face is very clear..


and there just pads so there fast and easy to use even on the go!


hahaha hope i helped


~sarah
I use Clean and Clear Morning burst. It isnt an acne product. and at night i just use something cheap from CVS, I think its called micro clean?
aveeno daily cleanser worked for me and it is not to harsh I am also a fan of olay
I use Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser and it really works for me and its like $8 at CVS
clearasil
clinique has never failed me.
if ur skin is normal then u can use dove soap or johnsons baby soap

No comments:

Post a Comment