Monday, April 26, 2010

Has anyone heard on a facial rejuvenation clinic in Western Aus using Bioalcamid in removing facial wrinkles?

Bioalcamid is a new natural facial filler manufactured in Italy and being used in Canada and the US and I thubk in Asia. It is non toxic.Has anyone heard on a facial rejuvenation clinic in Western Aus using Bioalcamid in removing facial wrinkles?
I haven't heard of this product, but I do know of something less invasive that works great. I know of someone that used to get restalin injections. She now uses Arbonne facial products instead of getting the restalin injections. There's a new product that Arbonne makes (wrinkle fill pen) that works great for deep lines. I saw this product work in less than a minute-we couldn't believe what we saw happen! If you would like more information/samples of the products let me know. I can't leave my website here or someone will report my answer.
  • cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment