Monday, April 26, 2010

Is there a facial peel that you can buy in a drugstore that is NOT a chemical peel?

I know about the Neutrogena chemical peel that is a strong chemical solution that you wash off your face. I鈥檓 looking for the peel that you literally peel off your face like you skin is coming off. Is there a facial peel that you can buy in a drugstore that is NOT a chemical peel?
Go to Big Lots... They have alot of cheap but good facial peel that aren't chemical... nice and fruity and gentle!!


They really work!!!Is there a facial peel that you can buy in a drugstore that is NOT a chemical peel?
I'm not sure about what you can find in a drugstore, but I hella recommend going to the closest organic market (there's 2 in my area, I don't know how common they are elsewhere) They actually have a lot of products that you find at a normal drugstore with no harsh chemicals. I'd look there.

No comments:

Post a Comment