Monday, April 26, 2010

Why does my facial wash make my nose shiny?

I've been using Clean and Clear Morning Burst facial wash for quite a few months now, and I love it. It makes me feel very refreshed and makes my face feel very soft, but I recently noticed that when I get out of the shower, my nose, in particular, is very very shiny. I don't have super oily or dry skin, and I don't have acne. Is my facial wash causing this, should I switch to something else?Why does my facial wash make my nose shiny?
no its fine. if its working good for you i wouldnt switch it. the face wash is just really buffing your skin out making if very fresh and eliminating pores and getting rid of dead skin which is why its very smooth and shiny. oh and there even might be some extra moisturizer within the wash itself making it shiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment