Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Does this sound like an allergic reaction to one of my facial creams?

Before I put it on, my skin looked fine. I let it dry for just about 5 minutes, and after I washed it off, my face turned red and blotchy. Is this an allergic reaction? If so, what should I do?Does this sound like an allergic reaction to one of my facial creams?
If you washed it off, do nothing else. Your skin needs to rest. We make things worse sometimes by overdoing it.


You may be allergic or sensitive to it. I had a reaction with benzoil peroxide where my face was red and my eyes puffed really bad! I had to take Benedryl, and I don't have other allergies.Does this sound like an allergic reaction to one of my facial creams?
could be, but sometimes this happens with new products that we use.





if this is a first time for you using this product, i would wait it out. like someone already said don't over do it! it will make it worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment