Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Is there anything that works to get rid of ingrown facial hair?

I have almost given up. Is laser hair removal an option?Is there anything that works to get rid of ingrown facial hair?
Here are some things I have heard work.





Shave in only one direction. This trains the hair to grow straight.





Grow a beard or at least a shadow. If this is against your work dress code get your doctor to write a note letting your boss know it is a medical necessity.Is there anything that works to get rid of ingrown facial hair?
Apply Aloe Vera gel to the area twice a day. For me I do it once in the morning and once at night. This has gave me amazing results. :)





I've only been trying this since yesterday morning. But the ingrown hairs that I would have had after shaving haven't even appeared since I applied the Aloe Vera!





Try it.



agree with you about laser


just make sure they are recommended


or at least give some references.





I have known men who have been plagued all of their life with this, some way the hair turns back in as it grows.





ouch


good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment