Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the best facial wash that won't give me oily skin?

I have dry skin, but usual facial washes give me an oily complexion. Can anybody give me some help?What is the best facial wash that won't give me oily skin?
Go to the pharmacy.. ask for: ';purpose'; bar of soap... blue box.. only the bar not the gel/luqid... then also prolly have to ask for it.. ';nutraderm'; lotion the orginal... wont leave a residue on your face... --- works great... RECOMMENDED by my dermatologist...if have blemish or break out.. use.. low dose benzoperoide cream.. dont rub in.. just dab only on pimple itself.. will dry skin out.. make area look worse it over done.... DONT SCUB SKIN.... wash... 2-3x's a day with the soap... good luck...I DONT RECOMMEND proactive... etc.. the worst stuff around is that apricot crap...What is the best facial wash that won't give me oily skin?
I have found some really good products at Bath and Body Works. The assistants are very helpful. You can tell them what your skin is like and they will suggest a good product. That way, you aren't paying so much and also, not using soap. Soap does actually dry your skin so you might decide on a soap product.





I found a product called Soy. It is for sensitive skin, calming, self-foaming face wash from Bath and Body Works. Everything comes off and my skin feels so good. Yep, the name of it is Soy, pure simplicity. I love it. It contains no alcohol, fragrance or colorants.





Best of luck to you.
I use Neutrogena's Oil-Free Acne Wash. Not only does it help prevent breakouts, it is a gentle cleanser that has skin comforters to help aide dry skin and doesn't irritate skin. There are no oils used, so it does not add any extra junk to your face. It rinses clean, no pore clogging residue.





But, there are others out there.
Use a good oil control face wash , Neutrogena (oil control face wash ) or the more gentle cetaphil face wash. The tea tree oil face wash from body shop can also be used. A non alcoholic toner can be used. Use face blotting tissues to remove excess oil from the T zone and around your nose is where you get very oily patches. More cheap, effective and natural home remedies for oily skin at the link below.
I use PURPOSE It is made by Johnson and Johnson.....it is a gentle cleansing wash......it will not give you a oily complexion or make you break out. I have tried many facial washes! Believe me! I also use the Purpose lotion....I Love it! You can get it at Target,Walmart, Albertson's or any Walgreens.

No comments:

Post a Comment