Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What's a good facial moisturizer for the evening?

I'd prefer one from a drugstore. The one I have now works well, but is way too expensive ($43). I just want one that won't make my skin feel oily (because it's already oily), and will moisturize my face. Preferably one with an antioxidant, because I don't want tons of wrinkles when I get older. Thanks.What's a good facial moisturizer for the evening?
http://www.google.com/products?ie=UTF-8%26amp;…





I USE THIS


http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j…








HOPE IT HELPED GOOD LUCK.What's a good facial moisturizer for the evening?
every person has different type of facial skin so it is not easy to tell what is best for you, but the best thing for you to do is to try different things and check it by your ownself which one does prove good to you and is cheaper than the one you are using now. (me, i just prefer the aloevera products for facial water and use evermere cream after applying the facial water). with regards to having wrinkles, it depends on the person also, but keeping facial massage will lessen the wrinkles and most esp you must not get stressed or don't get too tired of yourself such as reading that wil make your eyes tired as it will also affect the condition of your face. aboveall, smiles can help everything.
night creamzzz.. anything





For nighttime use, Dove offers an evening formula without SPF. Oily skin types need to be extra careful when choosing a facial moisturizer...





The basic function of a facial moisturizer is to hydrate the skin in order to keep it smooth and soft.clinique_facial_moisturizers Most products on the market do this fairly well, however; products that claim they will penetrate several layers of skin or eliminate wrinkles are misleading and directly false. As a matter of fact, a moisturizer does nothing for the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Choosing an appropriate facial moisturizer is key to keeping your skin smooth and hydrated during the day and evening.





click link for more :


http://www.whatnotreviews.com/products/personal-care/face-moisturizers.php
Jourdanuess, or SImple.. I really depends on you skin.. some sensitive skin or ..other skin types might not be ble to use some night creams products or moisturizer
Clinique dramatically different moisturizing lotion is awesome and I use Cetaphil on my little boy.
Total effects from Olay.


I find its good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment